Sunday, November 30, 2008

My Website!!!!!

This past week I finished my website. I was so proud of it that I showed everyone : ) Even though it was a little tough at first, I really started to get the hang of it after creating a few pages. This was a long process and a little frustrating at time, but I really enjoyed myself and I am satisfied with the product. I took the challenge of creating my website on a wiki and did find it to be very easy. It took a very short time to complete. I think what made it the easiest, other than being able to copy and paste all of my content, was that I did not have to keep linking my pages. I have really enjoyed this course and have gotten much more out of it than I expected. I plan to use what I have learned in the future in my own classroom.

No comments: